Here at Fresh Coat, we provide professional painting services for homes and businesses alike. Our business model focuses on “Painting Done Right”, meaning the foundation of our business revolves around quality workmanship and customer service. This is what we engrain into each of our experienced and talented employees and is also what separates us from our competition.
We approach each project as if we were performing the work on our own home, beginning with the free and timely quote. All quotes, thanks to our 3-3-3business model, are provided within three business days being flexible around the customers’ schedule. All quotes are broken-down and structured into individual line items so that our customers can see how the total cost is allocated (and how our labor hours will be spent). Within each line item, further descriptions are provided explaining the preparation work associated with that particular scope of work. As the preparation work is the most crucial component to a quality paint job, we want our customers to know exactly what the process should look like.
During the project, we dedicate time to making sure that we are communicating with the customer, so to as they know what work lies ahead and how they (and their home) are possibly affected. Appearance is also important, not only to our customers, but also to jobsite safety.
The materials which we use are of high quality and are manufactured to last. Our base-line quotes include premium level paints, not because we want to increase the cost of the project for the customer, but because we know that painting with the correct materials is just as important as the preparation work involved. We use a variety of manufacturers, such as Sherwin Williams, Dunn-Edwards, Benjamin Moore, etc.
We service the following areas in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties: Goleta, Santa Barbara, Montecito, Summerland, Carpinteria, Ojai, Oak View, Ventura, Oxnard, Santa Paula, Camarillo, and Thousand Oaks.
Here's how we can hep you pick the color that matches your need.
We are in the business of providing customer service. Painting happens to be our outlet to provide that level of service. There are many aspects to customer service which I feel need to be touched on...
1) Punctuality - From the free quote, through the daily painting operations, to the close-out walk-through, we will be on time.
2) Detailed Quotes - Our quotes are broken-down by individual line items to help you understand and evaluate the costs and labor hours involved with a particular scope of work. This service should not have to be a special request, that is why this is a standard for in our company.
3) Employees are prescreened for criminal history, go through a multi-step interview process and crew establishment process. We provide workers compensation, general liability, auto liability, and crime bonds to ensure the customer is always comfortable.
4) Communication - Effective communication with customers is critical to a successful project and happy customers. Keeping customers up-to-date with work progress, material selections, safety hazards, potential cost implications, etc. is a must.
5) Warranty - Upon completion of our projects, we extend a 1 or 2 year labor warranty for the items completed. This labor warranty supplements the material warranty provided by the manufacturer.
|Premium Quality Work - We are a preparation- orientated company and want our finished product to last! Click for details.|
|Customer Service Focused - As we used to be customers, we understand the uber-importance of service! Click for details.|
|Experienced & Passionate Team - Our team of passionate individuals have years of experience! Click for details.|
|Flexible Scheduling - Starting on time & Finishing on time, & Detailed Sequencing, based around your busy lives! Click for details.|
|Labor & Material Warranties - Beingconfident in our quality workmanship, we can offer an industry-leading warranty! Click for details.|
|Free Color Consultations - We want you to be happy with your color selection... We can help, for free! Click for details.|
|Detailed & Itemized Quotes - You should not have to ask for a complete breakdown & full description of the work... This is standard for us! Click for details.|
|Family Owned & Operated - We understand the word "family" (trust, integrity, reliability). This is who we are! Click for details.|