"Fresh Coat was great! From Justin help us with our indecision on the color selections and what would look great together with our vision to the painters who were polite, detail oriented and Justin checking in regularly to make sure we were satisfied. Very professional on all levels and very clean leaving not traces that they were here except a beautiful looking home. Thank you! Noe was awesome as our main painter through the whole project. I highly recommend them to everyone!" Valerie V. - Santa Barbara
Here at Fresh Coat, we provide professional painting services for homes and businesses alike. Our business model focuses on “Painting Done Right”, meaning the foundation of our business revolves around quality workmanship and customer service. This is what we engrain into each of our experienced and talented employees and is also what separates us from our competition.
We approach each project as if we were performing the work on our own home, beginning with the free and timely quote. All quotes, thanks to our 3-3-3 business model, are provided within three business days being flexible around the customers’ schedule. All quotes are broken-down and structured into individual line items so that our customers can see how the total cost is allocated (and how our labor hours will be spent). Within each line item, further descriptions are provided explaining the preparation work associated with that particular scope of work. As the preparation work is the most crucial component to a quality paint job, we want our customers to know exactly what the process should look like.
During the project, we dedicate time to making sure that we are communicating with the customer, so to as they know what work lies ahead and how they (and their home) are possibly affected. Appearance is also important, not only to our customers, but also to jobsite safety. Keeping a clean jobsite is a key component in creating a successful job. As our owners would say, “I have never seen a successful project grow out of a sloppy jobsite”.
The materials which we use are of high quality and are manufactured to last. Our base-line quotes include premium level paints, not because we want to increase the cost of the project for the customer, but because we know that painting with the correct materials is just as important as the preparation work involved. We use a variety of manufacturers, such as Sherwin Williams, Dunn-Edwards, Benjamin Moore, etc.
We service the following areas in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties: Goleta, Isla Vista, Santa Barbara, Montecito, Summerland, Carpinteria, Ojai, Oak View, Ventura, Oxnard, Santa Paula, Camarillo, and Thousand Oaks.
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us today to discuss your project!
Here's how we can hep you pick the color that matches your need.
We are in the business of providing customer service. Painting happens to be our outlet to provide that level of service. There are many aspects to customer service which I feel need to be touched on...
1) Punctuality - From the free quote, through the daily painting operations, to the close-out walk-through, we will be on time.
2) Detailed Quotes - Our quotes are broken-down by individual line items to help you understand and evaluate the costs and labor hours involved with a particular scope of work. This service should not have to be a special request, that is why this is a standard for in our company.
3) Employees are prescreened for criminal history, go through a multi-step interview process and crew establishment process. We provide workers compensation, general liability, auto liability, and crime bonds to ensure the customer is always comfortable.
4) Communication - Effective communication with customers is critical to a successful project and happy customers. Keeping customers up-to-date with work progress, material selections, safety hazards, potential cost implications, etc. is a must.
5) Warranty - Upon completion of our projects, we extend a 1 or 2 year labor warranty for the items completed. This labor warranty supplements the material warranty provided by the manufacturer.